Sunday, November 9, 2014

Family Photo Session~Fall 2014

Our first pictures together as a family of 7. Only missing Desaray....It's been a long road, but we are finally together. Although I am desperately aware of the circumstances and broken world we live in that led to the need for adoption for my boys, I cannot extend enough thankfulness to my God for choosing me to be their mother. I know that I  make a TON of mistakes every single day, and don't deserve them. But...it's grace.

This man has held my heart for almost 18 years now. Who would have thought that a prom date would have worked out so beautifully?

Because I want to laugh and smile and spend every moment we can being happy. Not selfishly happy. Not content to let life pass by, but by making a difference. In big and small ways, to all sorts of people.

I am seriously fearful about my future as a hard nosed Mama. These boys are handsome. Stay away girls!

No, they do not always get along this well.

What a dreamy look on my lovely girl's face. I wonder what she was thinking about? So full of wisdom for only almost 11 years here on earth, and loving.

Special compliments to our friend Tammy Stayton for taking these beautiful photos. We aren't an easy crew to work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment